Department Paid Tuition

Each university handles this a little bit differently. For UAF, contact the Bursar's Office. For UAA, contact the Financial Aid Office. For UAS, contact Student Accounts.

Need additional help or have questions?

Please contact for additional assistance. 

To contact other UA HR teams, please visit our Contact Us page at


Article ID: 1021
Wed 6/15/22 8:48 AM
Thu 6/30/22 4:51 PM