Retirement - Updating Pension & ORP Sponsors

To update or change investment fund sponsors, use the Fund Sponsor Enrollment/Changes Form.

This form changes the fund sponsor for all future contributions. Contact your current or new fund sponsor to receive the forms to transfer the current balance of your accounts to your new fund sponsor.

Please visit our website for additional details: (Pension Plan) (ORP)

Need additional help or have questions?

Please contact for additional assistance.  

To contact other UA HR teams, please visit our Contact Us page at

Print Article


Article ID: 875
Wed 6/15/22 8:45 AM
Thu 1/18/24 3:54 PM