Offboarding - Distributions or Rollovers

If you have separated from the university and would like to request a distribution or a rollover from one of your retirement accounts, please review the information under "Information for Separating Employees" under the "Retirement Accounts (if not retiring)" drop down menu on our offboarding website below.

Leaving the University of Alaska 

Need additional help or have questions?

Please contact for additional assistance.  

To contact other UA HR teams, please visit our Contact Us page at

Print Article


Article ID: 887
Wed 6/15/22 8:45 AM
Thu 1/18/24 3:53 PM