Change Form (Name, Marital Status, SSN only)

The change form is used for updating an employee's name, marital status, and social security number only. Please complete the change form found on our A-Z Index of Forms webpage and send it to If you are updating your name, a copy of your social security card with your new name displayed must be submitted along with the form.

For all other changes, such as address and telephone number, please log into UAOnline using the link below and go to the Personal Information section. 


Need additional help or have questions?

Please contact ua-hr@alaska.edufor additional assistance.  

To contact other UA HR teams, please visit our Contact Us page at


0% helpful - 1 review


Article ID: 931
Wed 6/15/22 8:46 AM
Tue 12/12/23 4:42 PM