Relocation Request Form

The form linked below is required in order to request a moving or relocation allowance in accordance with Board of Regents policy (R05.02.060.B.) and University regulations. It should be initiated by the department's HR Coordinator or Administrative Assistant. Please see the list of HR Coordinators.

Relocation Request Form 

Need additional help or have questions?

Please contact for additional assistance.  

To contact other UA HR teams, please visit our Contact Us page at



Article ID: 933
Wed 6/15/22 8:46 AM
Fri 1/19/24 9:38 AM