How Can I get Access to Submit an EPAF or Termination?

HR Coordinators can request access to submit EPAF's (Paperless Job Processing) and Terminations through their campus security coordinators.

There are two security classes that will need to be requested:

  • HR_EPAF_CLS (allows users to submit EPAF's through UA Online)
  • HR_TERMWF_CLS (allows users to submit terminations through NEA2TRM in Banner)

For a list of campus security coordinators, please visit the OIT Service Catalog.

OIT Service Catalog  

Need additional help or have questions?

Please contact for additional assistance.  

To contact other UA HR teams, please visit our Contact Us page at


Article ID: 948
Wed 6/15/22 8:47 AM
Wed 6/29/22 1:46 PM