Where do I get my Wolfcard?


You can vist one of the following locations to receive your Wolfcard:

  • Anchorage Campus:
    • University Center (UC) - At the cashier windows
    • Consortium Library (LIB) - At the Circulation Desk
  • MatSu Campus:
    • Fred & Sara Machetanz (FSM) - In the Student Services office (room 101)
  • ​​​​​​​Kenai River Campus:
    • Enid S McLane (EMB) - In the KRC Bookstore
  • Kodiak Campus:
  • Homer Campus:
  • Valdez Campus (Wolfcard also known as Buoy Card)
    • Office of Residence Life
Print Article


Article ID: 63
Wed 4/1/20 12:04 PM
Mon 6/10/24 1:52 PM

Related Articles (4)

Welcome to the University of Alaska Anchorage (UAA)! We are excited to have you join us. This guide is intended to help new employees with common tasks that are necessary to get familirized with technology resources available to individuals affiliated with the University of Alaska Anchorage. Read on to learn more about, and take advantage of the great resources and tools available to UAA employees.

Related Services / Offerings (1)

Assistance and information related to UAA ID cards/Wolfcard.