Assistance, and requests associated with university employment.

Services (5)

Employee Performance Evaluations

Supervisors may submit completed, signed, non-MyUA performance evaluations for their employee’s personnel file.

Employee Position Management

Assistance and requests related to creating, changing, reclassifying or requesting copies of Position Descriptions (PD).

Employee Recruitment

Assistance with employee recruitment, posting of job pools, and the direct hire of employees. If requesting the hire or rehire of an adjunct, student worker, or temporary staff, please use the Employment Changes service.

Employment Changes

Assistance and requests related to an employee's assignment such as: changes to primary assignment, requesting an additional assignment, requesting semester hire and rehire of adjuncts, student workers and temporary staff, and processing resignations.

Timesheet Assistance

Request assistance with timesheets or missing pay.